The Regional Transportation Commission conducted a study to evaluate potential transportation improvements along Mill Street between Lake Street and Terminal Way, and Terminal Way between Plumb Lane and Mill Street. The purpose of this study was to identify and evaluate potential multi-modal transportation improvements that coordinate effectively with adjacent planned and existing land use, and future redevelopment. The study identified existing and future conditions along the corridor, including traffic analysis, safety issues, right-of-way, land use, transit, bicycles, pedestrians, and access control. The RTC Board approved the study on May 19, 2013.
- Mill Street Terminal Corridor Recommendations Report
- Recommendations Report Figures
- Appendix A: 2030 Forecasts
- Appendix B: Level of Service Calculations
- Appendix C: Improvement Options Matrix and Agency Survey
- Appendix D: Landscape Architecture/Tree & Plant List
- Appendix E: Planning Level Cost Estimates and Right-of-Way Impact Maps