REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
WEEKLY TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
October 12, 2018
3:40 PM PST
4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
Construction is in progress.
- Intermittent closures will occur throughout the project to facilitate project closeout.
- Expect lane shifts and minor traffic delays.
For current traffic information Click here.
2018 PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM With the anticipated cold temperatures, especially early in the week, currently there is no work scheduled for next week.
ITS PROJECT – PHASE 2A
Intermittent shoulder closures at the following locations:
10/1 – 10/15
McCarran between Greg and Nugget: sidewalk repairs and fiber installation.
McCarran between Prater and Baring: sidewalk repairs and fiber installation.
PYRAMID HWY & CALLE DE LA PLATA TRAFFIC SIGNAL
Work will take place between the hours of 7:00am to 3:30pm. Expect possible lane restrictions for minor shoulder work.
SOUTHEAST CONNECTOR PROJECT
From Greg St to South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy (5.5 miles)
- The Southeast connector is open to traffic.
- The speed limit is 45 mph. Look for traffic signs and use caution as everyone becomes familiar with the new roadway, signalized intersections, and the multi-use path.
- Intermittent shoulder closures and single lane closures in specific locations will occur over the next several weeks. Traffic control signs and personnel will be in place to direct traffic accordingly.
More information is available at the project website www.SouthEastConnector.com.
TRAFFIC ENGINEERING SPOT 7 – PACKAGE 2
Work will include the following locations:
9/24 – 10/15
Prater Wy at Pullman Dr and Howard Dr: lane closures
10/15 – 11/12
Vista Blvd at Whitewood Dr and Prater Wy: lane closures
11/19 – 11/25
Virginia St at Grove St: lane closures
S Meadows Pkwy at Double R and both ramps at I 580: lane closures
11/20 – 11/24
Mill St at Wells Ave: lane closures
11/26 – 12/3
Mill St at I 580 both ramps Longley Ln at Maestro Dr: lane closures
12/3 – 12/8
Mt Rose Hwy at Wedge Pkwy: lane closures
Pyramid Wy at Eagle Canyon Dr: lane closures
Pyramid Wy at Golden View Dr: lane closures
Sparks Blvd at Springland Dr/O’Callaghan Dr: lane closures
Victorian Ave at 11th St and 14th St: lane closures
VIRGINIA STREET BUS RAPID TRANSIT EXTENSION
The Utility Phase of the Virginia Street Bus RAPID Transit Extension Project is underway
- Traffic control is one-way southbound from Liberty St to Wells Ave.
- Northbound detour will start at Wells Ave and continue to Holcomb Ave and Center St.
- Side streets within the midtown area are open and provide effective access to businesses and residences.
- Watch for arrow boards and flaggers.
For more information visit Virginia Street Website.