REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
November 1, 2018
12:00 PM PST
4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
Construction is in progress.
- Intermittent closures will occur throughout the project to facilitate project closeout.
- Expect lane shifts and minor traffic delays.
For current traffic information Click here.
2018 PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
There is no work scheduled. Construction activities will resume in the spring 2019.
ITS PROJECT – PHASE 2A
This project is substantially complete.
PYRAMID HWY & CALLE DE LA PLATA TRAFFIC SIGNAL
New traffic signal was turned on is now operational and cycling.
TRAFFIC ENGINEERING SPOT 7 – PACKAGE 2
Work will include the following locations:
11/2 – 11/16
Prater at Pullman: lane closures
11/19 – 11/25
Virginia St at Grove St: lane closures
S Meadows Pkwy at Double R and both ramps at I 580: lane closures
11/20 – 11/24
Mill St at Wells Ave: lane closures
11/26 – 12/3
Mill St at I 580 both ramps Longley Ln at Maestro Dr: lane closures
12/3 – 12/8
Mt Rose Hwy at Wedge Pkwy: lane closures
Pyramid Wy at Eagle Canyon Dr: lane closures
Pyramid Wy at Golden View Dr: lane closures
Sparks Blvd at Springland Dr/O’Callaghan Dr: lane closures
Victorian Ave at 11th St and 14th St: lane closures
VIRGINIA STREET BUS RAPID TRANSIT EXTENSION
The Utility Phase of the Virginia Street Bus RAPID Transit Extension Project is underway
- Traffic control is one-way southbound from Liberty St to Wells Ave.
- Work is occurring in the vicinity of Liberty St. Some lanes will be partially closed during the week, look for flaggers and detour signs.
- Northbound detour starts at Regency Wy and continues to Wells Ave, Holcomb Ave and Center St.
- Side streets within the midtown area are open and provide effective access to businesses and residences.
- Watch for arrow boards and flaggers.
For more information visit Virginia Street Website.