REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
WEEKLY TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
May 24, 2018
9:15 AM PST
4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
- Construction is in progress. For current traffic information Click here.
- Traffic control and work zones will be in place and changing frequently, use caution and look for flaggers for direction.
- Expect traffic delays.
EVANS AVENUE BICYCLE IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT
From 2nd St to N McCarran Blvd (1.8 miles)
Striping is in progress and will be ongoing for the rest of the week. Flaggers will be on the road. Lane shifts and small section closures are expected starting from McCarran and working south.
ITS PROJECT – PHASE 2A
Construction begins June 4, 2018. Work will include conduit and pull box installation at the following locations:
- N. Virginia St. between Comstock and 15th St.
- McCarran between Prater and Baring.
- McCarran between Greg and Nugget.
NORTH VALLEYS IMPROVEMENT PROJECT – PACKAGE 2
- New traffic signals are operational at the following intersections; Lemmon Drive/US 395 and Red Rock Rd/Moya Blvd.
- Weather permitting, striping work will take place May 2018.
PRATER WAY AT LILLARD DRIVE TRAFFIC SIGNAL PROJECT
- Signal equipment installation is scheduled for June 2018.
- Occasional shoulder and lane closures.
SOUTHEAST CONNECTOR PROJECT
From Pembroke Drive to South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy (4.5 miles)
- Mira Loma Dr remains closed at the intersection with the SouthEast Connector. During the closure traffic to and from Hidden Valley will be detoured to Pembroke Dr.
- More information is available at the project website www.SouthEastConnector.com.