REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
WEEKLY TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
May 18, 2018
8:00 AM PST
4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
- Construction is in progress. For current traffic information Click here.
- Traffic control and work zones will be in place and changing frequently, use caution and look for flaggers for direction.
- Expect traffic delays.
EVANS AVENUE BICYCLE IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT
From 2nd St to N McCarran Blvd (1.8 miles)
Weather permitting construction will resume the week of May 21, 2018. Construction duration will last two (2) weeks after start date. Flaggers will be on the road, lane closures and detours expected at the following locations:
- Northbound Evans Ave will be closed.
- Detour at Virginia St and Ninth St – continue northbound to McCarran Blvd and access Evans Ave southbound.
- Detour at Evans Ave and Ninth St – continue eastbound to Valley Rd and access Evans Ave southbound or northbound thru Enterprise Rd.
ITS PROJECT – PHASE 2A
Construction begins June 4, 2018. Work will include conduit and pull box installation at the following locations: McCarran between Prater and Baring, and McCarran between Greg and Nugget.
NORTH VALLEYS IMPROVEMENT PROJECT – PACKAGE 2
- New traffic signals are operational at the following intersections; Lemmon Drive/US 395 and Red Rock Rd/Moya Blvd.
- Weather permitting, striping work will take place May 2018.
PRATER WAY AT LILLARD DRIVE TRAFFIC SIGNAL PROJECT
- Signal equipment installation is scheduled for June 2018.
- Occasional shoulder and lane closures.
SOUTHEAST CONNECTOR PROJECT
From Pembroke Drive to South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy (4.5 miles)
- Mira Loma Dr remains closed at the intersection with the SouthEast Connector. During the closure traffic to and from Hidden Valley will be detoured to Pembroke Dr.
- More information is available at the project website www.SouthEastConnector.com.