REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
March 8, 2018
9:00 AM PST
4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
- Construction is in progress. For current traffic information Click here.
- Traffic control and work zones will be in place and changing frequently. Use caution and look for flaggers for direction. Expect traffic delays.
EVANS AVENUE BICYCLE IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT
From 2nd St to N McCarran Blvd (1.8 miles)
- Construction operations will resume on Monday, March 19th in the section between Record St and McCarran Blvd.
- By mid-/end of May, weather permitting, striping and restriping work will take place in the section between 2nd St and Jodi Dr.
ITS PILOT PROJECT
- Weather dependent, expect lane closures for night work on McCarran Blvd between I-80 and Prater Wy.
NORTH VALLEYS IMPROVEMENT PROJECT – PACKAGE 2
Lemmon Dr and US 395 – traffic control in place includes:
- Southbound shoulder closed on Lemmon Dr between the Smith’s Shopping Center entrance and the southbound on-ramp to US 395.
- Use caution and look for flaggers for direction when lane closures are in place.
Red Rock Rd and Moya Blvd – traffic control in place includes:
- New signals are in red flash for all-way stops.
PRATER WAY AT LILLARD DRIVE TRAFFIC SIGNAL PROJECT
- Construction on hold. Signal pole installation scheduled for mid-March.
SOUTHEAST CONNECTOR PROJECT
From Pembroke Dr to South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy (4.5 miles)
- Mira Loma Dr may be controlled by flaggers to allow for safe crossing of construction vehicular traffic. Please comply with traffic signs and directions from flaggers. Traffic may be stopped for short durations to allow construction traffic to cross.
- Be aware and pay attention to the traffic control signs. Lane reductions are in place at the intersection of South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy. Brief delays are expected.