REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
March 30, 2018
11:27 AM PST
4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
- Construction is in progress. For current traffic information Click here.
- Traffic control and work zones will be in place and changing frequently, use caution and look for flaggers for direction.
- Expect traffic delays.
EVANS AVENUE BICYCLE IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT
From 2nd St to N McCarran Blvd (1.8 miles)
- Intermittent lane closures on Saturday March 31st northbound lane from Highland to Enterprise.
- Flashing beacons being installed at Highland crosswalk and mid-block crosswalk by the baseball field. Lane closure may be in place on Monday April 2nd.
- Traffic Control will be removed from site by Tuesday April 3rd.
ITS PILOT PROJECT
- Fiber optic cable installation on Prater from Sparks City Hall to McCarran and McCarran from Prater to south of I80 will take place beginning April 9th.
- Shoulder and lane closures will occur.
NORTH VALLEYS IMPROVEMENT PROJECT – PACKAGE 2
- New traffic signals are operational at the following intersections; Lemmon Dr/US 395 and Red Rock Rd/Moya Blvd.
- Weather permitting, striping work will take place April 2018.
PRATER WAY AT LILLARD DRIVE TRAFFIC SIGNAL PROJECT
- Construction is currently on hold.
- Signal pole installation is scheduled for mid-April 2018.
SOUTHEAST CONNECTOR PROJECT
From Pembroke Dr to South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy (4.5 miles)
- Lane reductions are in place at the intersection of South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy. Brief delays are expected.
- Mira Loma Dr remains closed at the intersection with the SouthEast Connector until approximately May 12, 2018.
- Traffic to and from Hidden Valley will be detoured to Pembroke Dr during this period.
- More information is available at the project website www.SouthEastConnector.com