4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
Construction is in progress.
- Minor traffic controls will occur throughout the project to facilitate project closeout.
- Expect lane shifts.
For current traffic information Click here.
TRAFFIC ENGINEERING SPOT 7 – PACKAGE 2
Work will include:
- Mill at I580 northbound exit signal work. Occasional lane and shoulder closures.
ONCE APPROPRIATE TEMPERATURES ARE REACHED
Slurry, striping and signal work at:
Victorian Ave at 11th St and 14th St: lane closures
VIRGINIA STREET BUS RAPID TRANSIT EXTENSION
- The Utility Phase of the Virginia Street Bus RAPID Transit Extension Project is nearing completion.
- Look for utility works in the corridor between Liberty St and Plumb Lane.
- In early April, Virginia Street between Vassar St and Center St will be one-way southbound, northbound traffic will be detoured to Holcomb Ave.For the most up to date information on traffic control, please visit the Virginia Street Website. The next phase of construction, which includes reconstructing the roadway and sidewalks, is scheduled to start in Summer 2019.