REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
WEEKLY TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
June 29, 2018
8:00 AM PST
4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
- Construction is in progress. For current traffic information Click here
- Traffic control and work zones will be in place and changing frequently, use caution and look for flaggers for direction.
- Expect traffic delays.
EVANS AVENUE BICYCLE IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT
From 2nd St to N McCarran Blvd (1.8 miles)
- Traffic Control expected to be minimal and intermittent until construction is completed.
ITS PROJECT – PHASE 2A
Work will include conduit and pull box installation at the following locations:
- N Virginia St between Comstock and 15th St – Work completed.
- Wells St EB on ramp, shoulder area – Work begins week of 7/6
- McCarran between Prater and Baring – No work.
- McCarran between Greg and Nugget – No work.
NORTH VALLEYS IMPROVEMENT PROJECT – PACKAGE 2.
- Project complete.
SOUTHEAST CONNECTOR PROJECT
From Pembroke Drive to South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy (4.5 miles)
- Mira Loma Dr has reopened to allow traffic to enter and exit Hidden Valley. The traffic signal has been activated for through movements. Construction traffic is using the signal to cross Mira Loma.
- A Fun Run Walk Bike Event will be held on Saturday June 30th from 8:00 am to noon. The event is to allow people to experience the roadway before it opens to traffic. Traffic control and law enforcement will be in place at all intersections (Greg St, Pembroke Dr, Mira Loma Dr, and South Meadow Pkwy). Please watch for pedestrians and bicyclists.
- The Southeast connector will be open to traffic by approximately 9 pm on Friday July 6th.
- More information is available at the project website www.SouthEastConnector.com.