REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
WEEKLY TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
June 15, 2018
9:00 AM PST
4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
- Construction is in progress. For current traffic information Click here
- Traffic control and work zones will be in place and changing frequently, use caution and look for flaggers for direction.
- Expect traffic delays.
EVANS AVENUE BICYCLE IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT
From 2nd St to N McCarran Blvd (1.8 miles)
Traffic Control expected to be minimal and intermittent until construction is completed.
ITS PROJECT – PHASE 2A
Work will include conduit and pull box installation at the following locations:
- N Virginia St between Comstock and 15th St – Parking restrictions on west side of N Virginia between Sierra and 15th St.
- McCarran between Prater and Baring – No work.
- McCarran between Greg and Nugget – No work.
NORTH VALLEYS IMPROVEMENT PROJECT – PACKAGE 2
- New traffic signals are operational at the following intersections; Lemmon Dr/US 395 and Red Rock Rd/Moya Blvd.
- Work includes final closeout items. Use caution and look for workers.
PRATER WAY AT LILLARD DRIVE TRAFFIC SIGNAL PROJECT
- New signal active as of June 7, 2018.
- Occasional shoulder and lane closures.
SOUTHEAST CONNECTOR PROJECT
From Pembroke Drive to South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy (4.5 miles)
- Mira Loma Dr has reopened to allow traffic to enter and exit Hidden Valley. The traffic signal has been activated for through movements. Construction traffic is using the signal to cross Mira Loma. The Southeast connector is not open to traffic.
- Traffic controls are in place on southbound Sparks Blvd from approximately Lincoln Wy to Greg St and on Greg St from Sparks Blvd to Franklin Wy for installation of fiber optic cable in the shoulder area of both streets. Travel lanes will remain open, however, minor delays should be anticipated and watch for construction crews.
- More information is available at the project website www.SouthEastConnector.com.