REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
WEEKLY TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
July 5, 2018
11:00 AM PST
4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
- Construction is in progress. For current traffic information Click here
- Traffic control and work zones will be in place and changing frequently, use caution and look for flaggers for direction.
- Expect traffic delays.
EVANS AVENUE BICYCLE IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT
From 2nd St to N McCarran Blvd (1.8 miles)
- Traffic Control expected to be minimal and intermittent until construction is completed.
ITS PROJECT – PHASE 2A
Work will include conduit and pull box installation at the following locations:
- N Virginia St between Comstock and 15th St – Work completed.
- Wells St EB on ramp, shoulder area – Work begins week of 7/6
- McCarran between Prater and Baring – No work.
- McCarran between Greg and Nugget – No work.
SOUTHEAST CONNECTOR PROJECT
From Pembroke Drive to South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy (4.5 miles)
- The Southeast connector will be open to traffic by approximately 9 pm on Friday July 6th. Look for traffic signs and use caution as everyone becomes familiar with the new roadway, signalized intersections, and the multi-use path.
- More information is available at the project website www.SouthEastConnector.com.