REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
WEEKLY TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
July 27, 2018
3:00 PM PST
2018 PREVENTIVE MAITENANCE PROGRAM
This schedule contains temperature sensitive work and may be modified if weather conditions are unfavorable.
Pavement Crack Sealing
Red Rock Rd: Moya Blvd to Moya Blvd
Silver Lake Rd: Red Rock Rd to Mariner Cover Dr
Virginia St: Business 395 to Stead Blvd
Lancaster Dr: Yorkshire Dr to Virginia St
Eighth Ave: Sun Valley Blvd to Lupin Dr
Lupin Dr: Fifth Ave to Ninth Ave
Fifth Ave: Lupin Dr to Sun Valley Blvd
Los Altos Pkwy: Vista Blvd to Pyramid Hwy
N Wingfield Pkwy: Vista Blvd to Wingfield Springs Rd
Vista Blvd: Wingfield Springs Pkwy to Hubble Dr
Sunday 7/29 thru Thursday 8/2
Pavement Crack Sealing – Night Work (7:00 PM to 6:00 AM)
Sierra St: Virginia St to California Ave
Center St: Truckee River Bridge to Ninth St
University Terrace: Vine St to Sierra St
Ninth St: Virginia St to Shoshone
Ralston St: Fifth St to University Terrace
Seventh St: Sierra St to Virginia St
Sixth St: Ralston St to Virginia St
Fifth St: West St to Tacchino St
N Arlington: First St to Sixth St
Lake St: Mill St to Second St
Court St: Arlington Ave to Virginia St
Liberty St: Arlington Ave to Center St
Ryland St: Holcomb Ave to Kirman Ave
Thursday 8/2 thru Friday 8/3
Rio Wrangler Pkwy: Western Skies Dr to Steamboat Pkwy
Wedge Pkwy: Mt Rose Hwy to White Creek Ln
Thomas Creek Rd: Zolezzi Ln to Mt Rose Hwy
4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
Construction is in progress. For current traffic information Click here.
- Traffic control and work zones will be in place and changing frequently, use caution and look for flaggers for direction.
- Expect traffic delays.
EVANS AVENUE BICYCLE IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT
From 2nd Street to N McCarran Blvd (1.8 miles)
- Traffic Control expected to be minimal and intermittent until construction is completed.
ITS PROJECT – PHASE 2A
Work will include conduit and pull box installation at the following locations:
- N Virginia St between Comstock and 15th St- fiber pulled in and striping will take place 7/25, shoulder closures will occur.
- Wells St EB on ramp, shoulder area – work continues through 7/27.
- McCarran between Prater and Baring – work begins week of 7/30 – 8/31.
- McCarran between Greg and Nugget – work begins week of 7/30 – 8/31.
SOUTHEAST CONNECTOR PROJECT
From Pembroke Drive to South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy (4.5 miles)
- The Southeast connector is open to traffic. The speed limit is 45 mph. Look for traffic signs and use caution as everyone becomes familiar with the new roadway, signalized intersections, and the multi-use path.
- Intermittent shoulder closures and single lane closures in specific locations will occur over the next several months. Details will be provided on this weekly report.
- More information is available at the project website www.SouthEastConnector.com.