Construction has been classified as an essential service by Governor Sisolak. Construction crews have implemented safety and social-distancing precautions.
ITS PHASE 2B
RTC Project Manager, Blaine Petersen, P.E. – (775) 335-1871
1/12 – 1/22
Work on fiber optic splicing to continue on 1/12/21 with potential shoulder closures.
SUN VALLEY BOULEVARD MULTI-MODAL IMPROVEMENTS – PHASE 1: 7TH AVENUE TO HIGHLAND RANCH PARKWAY
RTC Project Manager, Maria Paz Fernandez, P.E. – (775) 335-1861
Sun Valley Boulevard:
From Staci Way to Highland Ranch Parkway:
- Construction completed: ADA Ramps, Curb & Gutter, Sidewalk and Drainage improvements.
- Road open with no restrictions.
From Staci Way to 7th Avenue:
- Winter suspension.
- Construction will resume by next Spring 2021 weather permitting.
VIRGINIA STREET BUS RAPID TRANSIT EXTENSION
RTC Project Manager, Jeff Wilbrecht, P.E. – (775) 335-1872
North Virginia Street:
- Maple Street to North of Roundabout – Is open to traffic with isolated and shoulder and/or lane closures to work on final project elements. Look for construction signage as appropriate.
South Virginia Street:
- Plumb Lane to Liberty Street- Open to traffic with isolated shoulder and street parking closures to work on final punch list work. Look for construction signage as appropriate.
For the most up to date information on traffic control, please visit the Virginia Street Website.