REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
January 24, 2019
10:00 AM PST
4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
Construction is in progress.
- Intermittent closures will occur throughout the project to facilitate project closeout.
- Expect lane shifts and minor traffic delays.
For current traffic information Click here.
TRAFFIC ENGINEERING SPOT 7 – PACKAGE 2
Work will include the following locations:
1/28 – 2/1
Mill St. – Edison to McCarran: WB lane closure
1/28 – 2/1
Signal equipment installation at:
Prater at Howard
Prater at Vista
Striping and signal work at:
Victorian Ave. at 11th St. and 14th St.: lane closures
VIRGINIA STREET BUS RAPID TRANSIT EXTENSION
The Utility Phase of the Virginia Street Bus RAPID Transit Extension Project is underway
- Traffic control is one-way southbound from Liberty St. to Wells Ave.
- Northbound detour starts at Wells Ave. and continues to Vassar St., Holcomb Ave. and Center St.
- St. Lawrence Street will be closed between Tahoe Street and Forest Street starting January 30 approximately through February 7th. Detours will be in place.
- Remaining side streets within the midtown area are open and provide effective access to businesses and residences.
- Watch for arrow boards and flaggers.
For more information visit Virginia Street Website.