REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
January 11, 2018
1:00 PM PST
4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
- Construction is in progress. For current traffic information Click here.
- Traffic control and work zones will be in place and changing frequently. Use caution and look for flaggers for direction. Expect traffic delays.
From 2nd St to N McCarran Blvd (1.8 miles)
- Northbound lane closed from Jodi Dr to Enterprise Rd.
- Northbound traffic detoured at Highland Ave.
- Southbound lane open at all times.
ITS PILOT PROJECT
No work is scheduled.
NORTH VALLEYS IMPROVEMENT PROJECT – PACKAGE 2
Lemmon Dr and US 395 – traffic control in place includes:
- Southbound road shoulder closure, including intermittent closure of the outside travel lane during non-peak driving times on Lemmon Dr between the Smith’s Shopping Center entrance and the southbound on-ramp to US 395.
- Use caution and look for flaggers for direction when lane closures are in place.
- Pedestrians and bicycles will also be detoured within this area.
Red Rock Rd and Moya Blvd – traffic control in place includes:
- Intermittent shoulder closures and lane closures within the vicinity of the intersection.
- Flaggers will stop traffic for short durations to allow construction vehicles access in and out of construction zone. Brief delays are expected.
SOUTHEAST CONNECTOR PROJECT
From Pembroke Dr to South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy (4.5 miles)
- Mira Loma Dr is closed at the Rosewood Lakes Golf Course. Vehicular and bicycle traffic should use Pembroke Dr as an alternate route. Mira Loma Dr is scheduled to be re-opened on January 15, 2018.
- Be aware and pay attention to the traffic control signs. Lane reductions are in place at the intersection of South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy. Brief delays are expected.