REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
January 10, 2019
11:00 AM PST
4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
Construction is in progress.
- Intermittent closures will occur throughout the project to facilitate project closeout.
- Expect lane shifts and minor traffic delays.
For current traffic information Click here.
TRAFFIC ENGINEERING SPOT 7 – PACKAGE 2
Work will include the following locations:
1/14 – 1/25
Mill St – Edison to McCarran: WB lane closure
1/14 – 1/25
Signal equipment installation at:
Prater at Howard
Prater at Vista
Lane and sidewalk closures:
SB lane on Vista at Whitewood
Striping and signal work at:
Victorian Ave at 11th St and 14th St: lane closures
VIRGINIA STREET BUS RAPID TRANSIT EXTENSION
The Utility Phase of the Virginia Street Bus RAPID Transit Extension Project is underway
- Traffic control is one-way southbound from Liberty St to Wells Ave.
- Northbound detour starts at Wells Ave and continues to Vassar St, Holcomb Ave and Center St.
- Side streets within the midtown area are open and provide effective access to businesses and residences.
- Watch for arrow boards and flaggers.
For more information visit Virginia Street Website.