4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
Construction is in progress.
- Intermittent closures will occur throughout the project to facilitate project closeout.
- Expect lane shifts and minor traffic delays.
For current traffic information Click here.
TRAFFIC ENGINEERING SPOT 7 – PACKAGE 2
Work will include the following locations:
2/4 – 2/15
Mill St – Edison to McCarran: WB lane closure
Signal equipment installation at:
Prater at Howard
Prater at Vista
Striping and signal work at:
Victorian Ave. at 11th St. and 14th St.: lane closures
VIRGINIA STREET BUS RAPID TRANSIT EXTENSION
The Utility Phase of the Virginia Street Bus RAPID Transit Extension Project is underway
- Traffic control is one-way southbound from Liberty St to Wells Ave.
- Northbound detour starts at Wells Ave and continues to Vassar St, Holcomb Ave and Center St.
- There will be intermittent nonconsecutive side street closures. During the closure, construction crews will have flaggers in place to assist customers to businesses in the area.
- Remaining side streets within the midtown area are open and provide effective access to businesses and residences.
- Watch for arrow boards and flaggers.
For more information, visit Virginia Street Website.