REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
February 2, 2018
8:00 AM PST
4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
- Construction is in progress. For current traffic information Click here.
- Traffic control and work zones will be in place and changing frequently. Use caution and look for flaggers for direction. Expect traffic delays.
EVANS AVENUE BICYCLE IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT
From 2nd St to N McCarran Blvd (1.8 miles)
- Week of February 5th, expect alternating lane shifts and/or lane closures from Enterprise Rd to McCarran Blvd.
ITS PILOT PROJECT
- There will be minor work on Prater from 4th St to McCarran to raise utilities.
NORTH VALLEYS IMPROVEMENT PROJECT – PACKAGE 2
Lemmon Dr and US 395 – traffic control in place includes:
- Southbound road shoulder closure on Lemmon Dr between the Smith’s Shopping Center entrance and the southbound on-ramp to US 395.
- Use caution and look for flaggers for direction when lane closures are in place.
- Pedestrians and bicycles will also be detoured within this area.
Red Rock Rd and Moya Blvd – traffic control in place includes:
- Intermittent shoulder closures and lane closures within the vicinity of the intersection.
- Three-way stop control is in place for this intersection. Brief delays are expected.
PRATER AT LILLARD TRAFFIC SIGNAL
Construction is in progress. Work will include occasional shoulder closures for traffic signal foundation work.
SOUTHEAST CONNECTOR PROJECT
From Pembroke Dr to South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy (4.5 miles)
- Mira Loma Dr may be controlled by flaggers to allow for safe crossing of construction vehicular traffic. Please obey traffic signs and directions from flaggers. Traffic may be stopped for short durations to allow construction traffic to cross.
- Be aware and pay attention to the traffic control signs. Lane reductions are in place at the intersection of South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy. Brief delays are expected.