REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
February 15, 2018
8:00 AM PST
4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
- Construction is in progress. For current traffic information Click here.
- Traffic control and work zones will be in place and changing frequently. Use caution and look for flaggers for direction. Expect traffic delays.
EVANS AVENUE BICYCLE IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT
From 2nd St to N McCarran Blvd (1.8 miles)
- Construction operations have been temporarily stopped tentatively until mid-/end of March, weather permitting.
ITS PILOT PROJECT
- Lane closures for night work on McCarran Blvd between I-80 and Prater Wy through February 23rd.
NORTH VALLEYS IMPROVEMENT PROJECT – PACKAGE 2
Lemmon Dr and US 395 – traffic control in place includes:
- Southbound shoulder closed on Lemmon Dr between the Smith’s Shopping Center entrance and the southbound on-ramp to US 395.
- Use caution and look for flaggers for direction when lane closures are in place.
- Pedestrians and bicycles will also be detoured within this area.
Red Rock Rd and Moya Blvd – traffic control in place includes:
- Three-way stop control is in place for this intersection. Brief delays are expected.
- Intermittent shoulder closures and lane closures within the vicinity of the intersection.
PRATER WAY AT LILLARD DRIVE TRAFFIC SIGNAL PROJECT
- Construction is in progress. Occasional lane closures for concrete work through February 23rd.
SOUTHEAST CONNECTOR PROJECT
From Pembroke Dr to South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy (4.5 miles)
- Mira Loma Dr may be controlled by flaggers to allow for safe crossing of construction vehicular traffic. Please obey traffic signs and directions from flaggers. Traffic may be stopped for short durations to allow construction traffic to cross.
- Be aware and pay attention to the traffic control signs. Lane reductions are in place at the intersection of South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy. Brief delays are expected.