REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
December 8, 2017
8:00 AM PST
4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
- Construction is in progress. For current traffic information Click here.
- Traffic control and work zones will be in place and changing frequently. Use caution and look for flaggers for direction. Expect traffic delays.
ITS PILOT PROJECT
- Construction is in progress.
- Lane restrictions will take place on McCarran Blvd in the southbound lanes, south of Prater Wy.
NORTH VALLEYS IMPROVEMENT PROJECT – PACKAGE 2
Lemmon Dr and US 395
Traffic control in place includes:
- Southbound road shoulder closure including intermittent closure of the outside travel lane during non-peak driving times on Lemmon Dr between the Smith’s Shopping Center entrance and the southbound on-ramp to US 395.
- Intermittent closure of southbound Lemmon Dr south of the US 395 interchange, detour will be to Golden Valley Rd.
- Use caution and look for flaggers for direction when lane closures are in place.
- Pedestrians and bicycles will also be detoured within this area.
SOUTHEAST CONNECTOR PROJECT
From Pembroke Dr to South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy (4.5 miles)
- Flaggers may be located at Mira Loma Dr to control vehicular traffic. Flaggers will stop traffic for short durations to allow construction vehicles to cross Mira Loma Dr.
- Be aware and pay attention to the traffic control signs. Lane reductions are in place at the intersection of South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy. Brief delays are expected.