2021 RTC PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
RTC Project Manager, Scott Gibson, P.E., – (775) 335-1874
No work scheduled.
ITS PHASE 3
RTC Project Manager, Blaine Petersen, P.E. – (775) 335-1871
Construction of underground infrastructure is complete. Final fiber optic splicing work is in progress at:
- Rock Boulevard from Greg Street to Victorian Avenue.
LEMMON DRIVE SEGMENT 1 – US 395 TO MILITARY ROAD
RTC Project Manager, Judy Tortelli, P.E. – (775) 335-1824
Q&D continues work on the new retaining wall near Walgreens.
- Drivers may see shoulder and lane closures on Lemmon Drive from Sky Vista Parkway/Buck Drive to just east of the Walgreens driveway during daytime working hours.
- Access to Walgreens driveway and the access road from Lemmon Drive will be closed for approximately four months. Please use Sky Vista Parkway to access Walgreens.
This week drivers can expect to see additional traffic control including orange barrels on the outside lanes of Lemmon Drive from Sky Vista Parkway/Buck Drive to Military Road as crews prepare for roadway widening.
- Business access will be maintained. For additional information on construction status, visit the Project website at http://northvalleysimprovements.com/lemmon-drive/.
RTC Project Manager, Maria Paz Fernandez, P.E. – (775) 335-1861
Phase 1: Pyramid Way to Sullivan Lane (Sparks): Happy New Year! Construction work has resumed.
- Drivers may see intermittent shoulder and/or lane closures on Oddie Boulevard during daytime working hours.
- Granite construction crews are doing underground work, excavating/forming/pouring footings.
- On Pyramid Way ( between J Street and I Street): intermittent closure of southbound lane from 9:00AM and 4:00PM.
One lane in each direction will be maintained along Oddie Boulevard. For additional information on construction status, visit the Project website at http://Oddiewellsproject.com
TE SPOT 10 – FUEL TAX
RTC Project Manager, Sara Going, P.E. – (775) 335-1897
No work is scheduled for this period. Work will resume in 2022.
TE SPOT 10 – NORTH
RTC Project Manager, Andrew Jayankura, P.E., PTOE – (775) 332-2139
Construction will be postponed until next spring for pavement slurry seal. The intersection is open for normal operations.
New roadway configuration in place. Please use caution driving through the intersection.