REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
December 14, 2017
7:00 AM PST
4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
- Construction is in progress. For current traffic information Click here.
- Traffic control and work zones will be in place and changing frequently. Use caution and look for flaggers for direction. Expect traffic delays.
From 2nd St to N McCarran Blvd (1.8 miles)
Thursday 12/21 and Friday 12/22
- Northbound lane closed from Highland Ave to Enterprise Rd
- Northbound traffic detoured at Highland Ave
- Southbound lane will remain open
Friday 12/22 – NV Energy will close Evans Ave (both directions) from Ninth St to Highland Ave
ITS PILOT PROJECT
- Construction is in progress.
- Lane restrictions will take place at the intersection of McCarran Blvd and Lincoln Wy, northeast corner. Construction will continue on the east side of McCarran moving south towards I 580.
NORTH VALLEYS IMPROVEMENT PROJECT – PACKAGE 2
Lemmon Dr and US 395
Traffic control in place includes:
- Southbound road shoulder closure including intermittent closure of the outside travel lane during non-peak driving times on Lemmon Dr between the Smith’s Shopping Center entrance and the southbound on-ramp to US 395.
- Intermittent closure of southbound Lemmon Dr south of the US 395 interchange, detour will be to Golden Valley Rd.
- Use caution and look for flaggers for direction when lane closures are in place.
- Pedestrians and bicycles will also be detoured within this area.
Red Rock Rd and Moya Blvd
- Traffic control includes intermittent shoulder closures and lane closures within the vicinity of the intersection.
- Flaggers will stop traffic for short durations to allow construction vehicles access in and out of construction zone. Brief delays are expected.
SOUTHEAST CONNECTOR PROJECT
From Pembroke Dr to South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy (4.5 miles)
- Flaggers may be located at Mira Loma Dr to control vehicular traffic. Flaggers will stop traffic for short durations to allow construction vehicles to cross Mira Loma Dr.
- Be aware and pay attention to the traffic control signs. Lane reductions are in place at the intersection of South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy. Brief delays are expected.