REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
April 20, 2018
9:00 AM PST
4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
- Construction is in progress. For current traffic information Click here.
- Traffic control and work zones will be in place and changing frequently, use caution and look for flaggers for direction.
- Expect traffic delays.
EVANS AVENUE BICYCLE IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT
From 2nd St to N McCarran Blvd (1.8 miles)
- Construction operations have been temporarily stopped weather permitting construction will resume mid-end of May 2018.
ITS PILOT PROJECT
- Fiber optic cable testing will take place with possible shoulder closures.
ITS PROJECT – PHASE 2A
- Construction begins May 7, 2018. Work will include conduit and pull box installation at the following locations:
- McCarran between Prater and Baring.
- McCarran between Greg and Nugget.
NORTH VALLEYS IMPROVEMENT PROJECT – PACKAGE 2
- New traffic signals are operational at the following intersections; Lemmon Drive/US 395 and Red Rock Rd/Moya Blvd.
- Weather permitting, striping work will take place April 2018.
PRATER WAY AT LILLARD DRIVE TRAFFIC SIGNAL PROJECT
- Signal equipment installation is scheduled for mid-April 2018.
SOUTHEAST CONNECTOR PROJECT
From Pembroke Drive to South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy (4.5 miles)
- Lane reductions are in place on Greg St at the SouthEast Connector/Sparks Blvd. Work will continue throughout the week of April 16.
- Lane reductions are in place at the intersection of South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy. Brief delays are expected.
- Mira Loma Drive remains closed at the intersection with the SouthEast Connector until approximately May 12, 2018.
- Traffic to and from Hidden Valley will be detoured to Pembroke Dr during this period.
- More information is available at the project website www.SouthEastConnector.com.