REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION TRAFFIC CONTROL REPORT
April 12, 2018
9:10 AM PST
4TH STREET AND PRATER WAY BUS RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT
- Construction is in progress. For current traffic information Click here.
- Traffic control and work zones will be in place and changing frequently, use caution and look for flaggers for direction.
- Expect traffic delays.
EVANS AVENUE BICYCLE IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT
From 2nd St to N McCarran Blvd (1.8 miles)
- Construction operations have been temporarily stopped weather permitting construction will resume mid-end of May 2018.
ITS PILOT PROJECT
- Fiber optic cable installation will take place beginning April 9th on Prater from Sparks City Hall to McCarran and McCarran from Prater to South of I80.
- Shoulder and lane closures will occur.
NORTH VALLEYS IMPROVEMENT PROJECT – PACKAGE 2
- New traffic signals are operational at the following intersections; Lemmon Drive/US 395 and Red Rock Rd/Moya Blvd.
- Weather permitting, striping work will take place April 2018.
PRATER WAY AT LILLARD DRIVE TRAFFIC SIGNAL PROJECT
- Signal equipment installation is scheduled for mid-April 2018.
SOUTHEAST CONNECTOR PROJECT
From Pembroke Drive to South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy (4.5 miles)
- Lane reductions are in place at the intersection of South Meadows Pkwy and Veterans Pkwy. Brief delays are expected.
- Mira Loma Drive remains closed at the intersection with the SouthEast Connector until approximately May 12, 2018.
- Traffic to and from Hidden Valley will be detoured to Pembroke Drive during this period.
- More information is available at the project website www.SouthEastConnector.com.