RTC ACCESS is the paratransit service that provides door-to-door, prescheduled transportation for people who meet the eligibility criteria of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). RTC ACCESS passengers have disabilities which prevent them from riding RTC RIDE independently some or all of the time.
- Please view the RTC ACCESS Service Area before you apply.
- RTC ACCESS Application Packet (English)
- RTC ACCESS Application Packet (Spanish)
- RTC ACCESS Rider’s Guide (Acrobat.pdf file)
- RTC ACCESS Rider’s Guide Spanish
- Fares and Ticket Outlets
RTC ACCESS operations is located at 600 Sutro Street in Reno.
- Monday – Friday: 6:00AM to 6:00PM
- Weekends & Holidays: 9:00AM to 6:00PM
Customer service: 775-348-0477
TTY, VCO, HCO: 1-800-326-6868