RTC ACCESS is the paratransit service that provides door-to-door, prescheduled transportation for people who meet the eligibility criteria of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). RTC ACCESS passengers have disabilities which prevent them from riding RTC RIDE independently some or all of the time.
- Please view the RTC ACCESS Service Area before you apply.
- RTC ACCESS Application Packet
- RTC ACCESS Rider’s Guide (Acrobat .pdf file)
- RTC ACCESS Rider’s Guide (Microsoft Word file)
- RTC ACCESS Riders’s Guide Spanish
- Fares and Ticket Outlets
- CitiCare Foundation
RTC ACCESS administrative offices and operations are located at 1105 Terminal Way in Reno.
Customer service: 775-348-0477
TTY, VCO, HCO: 1-800-326-6868
Night Taxi Ride Cancellations at Reno-Sparks Cab (after 6:00 pm on day or ride): 775-333-3333