RTC ACCESS is the paratransit service that provides door-to-door, prescheduled transportation for people who meet the eligibility criteria of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). RTC ACCESS passengers have disabilities which prevent them from riding RTC RIDE independently some or all of the time.
- Please view the RTC ACCESS Service Area before you apply.
- RTC ACCESS Online Application (Click here)
- RTC ACCESS Rider’s Guide (Acrobat.pdf file)
- RTC ACCESS Rider’s Guide Spanish
- Fares and Ticket Outlets
- No Show and Late Cancellation Policy
Reminder: After submitting your online RTC ACCESS application, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to complete the eligibility process. If you do not see the confirmation email, please check your spam folders. If you have any questions regarding this application or questions regarding RTC ACCESS services, please contact the RTC Mobility Center at 775-348-0477 option 2.
- Please be advised that effective Saturday, September 10, 2022, RTC ACCESS new reservation hours will start from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Seven-Days a Week.
Customer service: 775-348-0477
TTY, VCO, HCO: 1-800-326-6868
Submitting an ADA (Title II) grievance
Online web form – Click here to submit your comment or concern electronically.
If you would like this form in an alternative accessible format, please contact RTC Customer Service at 775-348-0477.