FlexRIDE Transit Service – Sparks, NV
Try RTC’s FlexRIDE curbside-to-curbside transit service, now available in select areas of Sparks.
- Scheduling a FlexRIDE is done by using the Transloc app on your smartphone or tablet, calling a dispatcher at (775) 335-0035, or using a computer to access https://ondemand.transloc.com. Schedule your ride at your desired travel time and the ride can be expected to arrive to the curbside closest to your location within 8 to 15 minutes. Fares will be the same as the standard RTC RIDE fares.
People looking to travel outside of the pilot service area can transfer to RTC RIDE or RTC ACCESS services at Iron Horse Shopping Center or at RTC CENTENNIAL PLAZA.
RTC implemented this microtransit pilot program as part of the scheduled November 2, 2019, service change.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
• Open the TransLōc® app to see which services are available in your area
• Input your destination and book a ride!
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Weekday – 5:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Saturday – 6:00 AM to 10:30 PM
Sunday – 6:00 AM to 10:30 PM
WHAT DOES IT COST:
- Only $2.00 per trip!
- Reduced fare rides are $1.00*
- Riders can use RTC’s fixed-route transit system by connecting at RTC CENTENNIAL PLAZA.
Book a FlexRIDE by phone: (775) 335-0035
RTC Customer Service: (775) 348-0477