Help people in need in our region this holiday season by helping RTC Stuff A Bus with food items on Thursday, December 12. The RTC will have a bus at Sam’s Club at 4835 Kietzke Lane from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. to collect non-perishable food items.
Suggested food items include:
- Canned Meals: Stews, Soups, Spaghetti/Ravioli (Low-Sodium Preferred)
- Protein: Peanut Butter, Tuna, Salmon, Chicken, Dried or Canned Beans
- Grains: Whole Grain Cereal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Pasta
- Fruits: Canned (Packed in 100% Juice or Light Syrup), Dried Fruit, Applesauce (No Sugar Added), 100% Fruit Juice Boxes
- Vegetables: Canned (No Salt Added and/or Low-Sodium Preferred)
- Dairy: Shelf Stable Milk
- Kid-friendly Snacks: Granola Bars, Popcorn, Animal Crackers, Graham Crackers
- Baby Products: Formula, Infant Cereal, Baby Food
The donations will be given to the Food Bank of Northern Nevada at the conclusion of the event.