Search RTC Construction Plans
- Type in the project name or termini in the search box. Not sure of the project name or termini? Enter what you know (Sierra or Sierra Street for example).
- Click Search. The search engine will look for any plans that contain the keywords you have included in the search box.
- To view a document returned in the search list simply click on the “View Document” button.
- Once you click the view document button the requested document will be displayed in a popup window. Be aware that it may take a few minutes to load. Hover over or click on the plans within the window to bring up the save or print functions if they aren’t visible.
- Click the X in the top right hand corner of the popup window to be returned back to the search result list.
Want to do a new search? Simply enter a new search term in the search box and click on the magnifying glass icon next to the search box.
All plans are in PDF format so feel free to save or print your own copy.
Please note there are some plans with less than ideal image quality and may be difficult to read. The original was not in good condition at time of scanning and there was no electronic version available. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Have questions or cannot locate the plans you are looking for? Please contact the RTC Engineering Department at (775) 348-0171.
Not recommended for Mobile Devices. Files are extremely large and difficult to view on a mobile device.