RTC Project No. 0531014
RTC Project Manager (PM)
RTC Engineering Department
Design Firm: CA Group
Construction Contractor: To be determined
The Steamboat Parkway Improvement Project includes several upgrades and widening along Steamboat Parkway between Damonte Ranch Parkway and Veterans Parkway. The following are included in this project:
- Widen the intersection of Steamboat Parkway and Veterans Parkway.
- Add an additional eastbound through-lane.
- Add an additional north-to-west turn lane.
- Add an additional south-to-east turn lane.
- Add an additional west-to-north turn pocket.
- Widen Steamboat Parkway from Marketplace Drive to Veterans Parkway from four lanes to six lanes (three lanes in each direction).
- Realign/adjust the south-to-east lanes at Damonte Ranch Parkway to Steamboat Parkway for better lane utilization.
- Remove all Flashing Yellow Arrow Signals on Steamboat Parkway at Marketplace Drive and Veterans Parkway due to safety.
The RTC and consultant engineer have completed final design and are working through right of way acquisitions. Construction will follow with anticipated start of early 2024.
Preliminary Design: Current to November 2022
Final Design: November 2022 to May 2023
Construction: Spring 2024
Total Project Estimate: $9,929,796
Funding Source: Regional Road Impact Fee (RRIF)
Post updated on: September 6, 2023
Steamboat Parkway Improvement Project Map