RTC Project No. 0531014
RTC Project Manager (PM)
Amanda Callegari, P.E.
RTC Engineering Department
(775) 348-0170 fax
Design Firm: CA Group
Construction Contractor: To be determined
The Steamboat Parkway Improvement Project includes several upgrades and widening along Steamboat Parkway between Damonte Ranch Parkway and Veterans Parkway. The following are included in this project:
- Widen the intersection of Steamboat Parkway and Veterans Parkway.
- Add an additional eastbound through-lane.
- Add an additional north-to-west turn lane.
- Add an additional south-to-east turn lane.
- Add an additional west-to-north turn pocket.
- Widen Steamboat Parkway from Marketplace Drive to Veterans Parkway from four lanes to six lanes (three lanes in each direction).
- Realign/adjust the south-to-east lanes at Damonte Ranch Parkway to Steamboat Parkway for better lane utilization.
- Remove all Flashing Yellow Arrow Signals on Steamboat Parkway at Marketplace Drive and Veterans Parkway due to safety.
Steamboat Improvements – Preliminary Rollplot (April 2022)
Steamboat Improvements – Preliminary Landscape (April 2022)
Project is in the design stage and is expected to be completed in Fall 2022. Construction slated to start Spring 2023.
Virtual Community Meeting – May 16, 2022
Preliminary Design: Current to November 2022
Final Design: November 2022 to February 2023
Construction: Summer 2023
Total Project Estimate: $3,993,760
Funding Source: Regional Road Impact Fee (RRIF)
Post updated on: March 16, 2023
Steamboat Parkway Improvement Project Map