RTC Project No. 0531014
RTC Project Manager (PM)
Andrew V. Jayankura P.E., PTOE, RSP1
RTC Engineering Department
(775) 348-0170 fax
Design Firm: CA Group
Construction Contractor: To be determined
The Steamboat Parkway Improvement Project includes several upgrades and widening along Steamboat Parkway between Damonte Ranch Parkway and Veterans Parkway. The following are included in this project:
- Widen the intersection of Steamboat Parkway and Veterans Parkway.
- Add an additional eastbound through-lane.
- Add an additional north-to-west turn lane.
- Add an additional south-to-east turn lane.
- Add an additional west-to-north turn pocket.
- Widen Steamboat Parkway from Marketplace Drive to Veterans Parkway from four lanes to six lanes (three lanes in each direction).
- Realign/adjust the south-to-east lanes at Damonte Ranch Parkway to Steamboat Parkway for better lane utilization.
- Remove all Flashing Yellow Arrow Signals on Steamboat Parkway at Marketplace Drive and Veterans Parkway due to safety.
Project is in the design stage and is expected to be completed in Fall 2022. Construction slated to start Spring 2023.
Virtual Community Meeting – May 16, 2022
Preliminary Design: Completed in January 2022
Final Design: Completion expected in fall of 2022
Construction: Spring 2023
Total Project Estimate: $3,993,760
Funding Source: Regional Road Impact Fee (RRIF)
Post updated on: November 29, 2022
Steamboat Parkway Improvement Project Map