RTC Project No. 0217003
RTC Project Manager (PM)
Sara Going, P.E.
RTC Engineering Department
Design Firm: Wood Rodgers, Inc.
Construction Contractor: To be determined
The project will complete a selection of traffic enhancements as scoped in the South Meadows Parkway Multimodal Transportation Study:
- Extension of the eastbound to northbound left turn pocket at South Meadows Parkway and Gateway Drive
- Closing the north side sidewalk gap on South Meadows Parkway between Evergreen Street and Double Diamond Parkway
- South Meadows Parkway fiber optic connection from Double R Boulevard to Veterans Parkway
- Lane balance restripe on eastbound Damonte Ranch Parkway approaching the I-580 northbound on-ramp
- Add westbound to northbound right turn pocket at Damonte Ranch Parkway and Double R Boulevard
The project will also complete Intersection Control Evaluations for:
- South Virginia Street and Holcomb Ranch Lane
- Rio Wrangler Parkway and McCauley Ranch Boulevard
The project is scheduled to advertise for construction bids in November 2023.
Preliminary Design: Fall 2022
Final Design: Summer 2023
Construction: Spring 2024
Total Project Estimate: $ 4,090,000.00
Funding Source: RTC Fuel Tax
Post updated on: October 31, 2023
South Meadows Traffic Enhancements Map