RTC Project No. 212060
RTC Project Manager (PM)
Warren Call, P.E.
RTC Engineering Department
(775) 348-0170 fax
Design Firm: Eastern Sierra Engineering, P.C.
Construction Contractor: to be determined
Rehabilitation and/or reconstruction the following streets:
• Sierra Highlands Drive from the NDOT R/W on McCarran Boulevard to Idlebury Way
• Colbert Drive from Longley Lane to 300 feet northwest of Longley Lane
• Hammill Lane from Kietzke Lane to the eastern terminus
• Ralston Street from University Terrace to Eleventh Street
• Ohm Place from Mill Street to 500 feet south
Construction work may include removal and replacement of the roadway structural section, mill and fill, sidewalk, curb and replacement as necessary, correction of localized drainage deficiencies, reconstruction of existing handicapped ramps, reconstruction of driveways, and other incidentals necessary for the rehabilitation and/or reconstruction of the street segments within the Project limits.
The Invitation for Bids for project construction advertised June 6, 2019 with a Bid Opening scheduled for June 27, 2019. This is a 70 working day construction contract.
Preliminary Design: November 2018 to March 2019
Final Design: March 2019 to May 2019
Construction: July 2019 thru October 2019
Total Project Estimate: $2.0 to 3.0 Million
Amount Approved: $1,930,000
Funding Source: RTC Fuel Tax
Post updated on: June 25, 2019