RTC Project No. 212060
RTC Project Manager (PM)
Warren Call, P.E.
RTC Engineering Department
(775) 348-0170 fax
Design Firm: Eastern Sierra Engineering, P.C.
Construction Contractor: Sierra Nevada Construction
Rehabilitation and/or reconstruction the following streets:
• Sierra Highlands Drive from the NDOT R/W on McCarran Boulevard to Idlebury Way
• Colbert Drive from Longley Lane to 300 feet northwest of Longley Lane
• Hammill Lane from Kietzke Lane to the eastern terminus
• Ralston Street from University Terrace to Eleventh Street
• Ohm Place from Mill Street to 500 feet south
Construction work may include removal and replacement of the roadway structural section, mill and fill, sidewalk, curb and replacement as necessary, correction of localized drainage deficiencies, reconstruction of existing handicapped ramps, reconstruction of driveways, and other incidentals necessary for the rehabilitation and/or reconstruction of the street segments within the Project limits.
Ralston Street, Ohm Place, Colbert Drive, Hammill Lane, and Sierra Highlands: roadwork is anticipated substantially complete by the first of November. Punch list work will be complete by the middle of November. Minor traffic control be in place during punch list work.
Preliminary Design: November 2018 to March 2019
Final Design: March 2019 to May 2019
Construction: August 5, 2019 to the first of November 2019 (70 working day contract).
Total Project Estimate: $2.0 to 3.0 Million
Amount Approved: $2,830,000
Funding Source: RTC Fuel Tax
Post updated on: November 22, 2019