Traffic Control Report for Current Construction
The Traffic Control Report provides traffic control information for RTC projects currently under construction. The report is updated weekly.
Please click on the link below for information current as of October 27, 2016.
Streets & Highways Project Summary Reports
The Streets & Highways Project Summary Reports provide descriptions of the RTC road projects that are under construction as well as in design. The reports are updated monthly.
The reports below are for the month of November 2016.
Please click this Construction Project Map link to get project information through a map interface or click the individual links below to get to the report directly.
Capacity Improvement Projects
- ITS Traffic Management 1
- North McCarran at North Virginia Intersection
- North Valleys Improvements
- Pyramid / McCarran Intersection
- Pyramid Highway / US 395 Connector
- SouthEast Connector
- Traffic Engineering Spot 5
Corridor Improvement Projects
- 4th Street & Prater Way Bus RAPID Transit Project (Evans to Pyramid)
- Evans Avenue (2nd to McCarran) – Bicycle/Pedestrian Improvements
- Virginia Street Bus RAPID Transit Extension
For additional information, please call RTC Engineering (775) 348-0171.