The RTC provides quality public transportation throughout Reno and Sparks (RTC RIDE), express commuter service to Carson City (RTC INTERCITY), a free downtown Reno circulator (RTC SIERRA SPIRIT) and door-to-door transportation for people with disabilities (RTC ACCESS). RTC offers advertising on all four transit services.
Promote your business throughout the community.
- 27 bus routes serving customers 7 days a week
- Nearly 9 million rides a year
- Each bus averages more than 4,100 miles a month
- Exterior and interior transit advertising available on RTC transit services.
Who reads transit advertising? Everyone!
Business owners and patrons near our stops, pedestrians along our routes, drivers and vehicle passengers, transit riders—everyone sees bus advertising.
Tips for successful transit advertising.
Keep your message simple. Graphics should be bold and identifiable from a distance. Be sure to include an easy-to-follow call to action.
Learn more and secure your ad space soon.
- Call the RTC Public Transporation and Operations Dept. at 775-332-2147. Email firstname.lastname@example.org