Press Releases and other news
The RTC is committed to providing communication and public information about its many activities and projects. The Marketing and Communications department issues press releases to media outlets on an ongoing dynamic basis. Our goal is to share information with the public in a timely and thorough manner.
- Click here to watch RTC Board Meetings live on our YouTube channel
- e-News Briefs: Sign up at bottom of any page on this website
- Calendar: See upcoming events on the homepage for each division
- Meeting Agendas, Minutes and Staff reports for all RTC Washoe Committees can be found here
- “The Road Ahead with RTC” airs on KOLO 8 TV on Tuesdays during “Good Morning Reno,” Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. and on Thursdays between 11 a.m. and noon during the midday newscast. This semi-weekly news segment will feature interviews addressing transportation projects, needs and solutions.
- Special Events: View special events taking place in the Reno/Sparks area.
For all marketing and communications requests, call (775) 335-1869 or Contact Us via email.
The RTC is committed to open communication and public knowledge about its many services. Press releases are frequently issued to media outlets and posted online. Our goal is to share information with the public in a timely and thorough manner. We are pleased to respond to requests for interviews and other information from reporters and media representatives. Please contact Public Information Officer Lauren Ball at 775-335-1916 LBall@rtcwashoe.com.
Marketing is responsible for the selling of transit advertising. Exterior and interior advertising space is available on our transit buses. In addition, space is available inside the RTC Bus Book. Please contact Deborah Hollis, 775-332-2147 or email@example.com more information.
The RTC speaker’s bureau has representatives available to present information about a wide range of transportation topics and issues relating to our Northern Nevada community. If you have a citizen group or other community meeting and would like to have a representative from RTC attend please Contact Us.
Marketing is responsible for the selling of transit advertising. Exterior and interior advertising space is available on our transit buses. In addition, space is available inside the RTC Bus Book. Please contact Deborah Hollis, 775-332-2147 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
RTC Logo Use and Graphic Standards
The graphic identity program for the RTC includes an agency logo and logos for our transit services: RTC RIDE, RTC ACCESS, RTC REGIONAL CONNECTOR, RTC RAPID, and the RTC VANPOOL. For our transit services to be appropriately recognized in the community we serve, an RTC Styleguide has been created, clearly outlining the RTC visual identity. The styleguide and RTC logos can be downloaded here:
RTC Styleguide (short version)
RTC Agency Logo (compressed folder containing: PMS eps file, grayscale eps file, RGB jpg file)
RTC RIDE Logo (compressed folder containing: PMS eps file, grayscale eps file, RGB jpg file)
RTC RAPID Logo (Illustrator pdf file)
RTC ACCESS Logo (compressed folder containing PMS eps file, grayscale eps file, RGB jpg file)